Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Walk

Yesterday, Bailey turned four weeks old. She's getting chubbier everyday. I love it.
To celebrate her four week mark, Bailey decided to make a rare public appearance as we took our first walk around the apartment complex. It was warm, but a little windy, so we made sure she was all bundled up.



She also went to the park for the first time. She didn't seem too impressed...maybe when she gets a bit older.

She definitely shows more interest in her hand at this point.



We often catch Bailey sleeping like this with one eye slightly open. We're sure she's just keeping an eye on us so she knows when we've put her down. How else would she know when to start crying?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't wait for spring so that we can take walks again. When Callie was little that was the major event of the our days!

The Farmer's said...

Is that the first time she's left the house? She looks thrilled to be out! I love it that she sleeps with one eye open like that! She's getting so big already I feel. She looks so healthy and beautiful! Okay when are you guys coming back out here to visit us?