Friday, February 12, 2010

35 Weeks

It's suddenly starting to feel so close. I've reached the semi-panic level where I don't think we'll get everything done before the baby gets here. We still haven't completely decided on a name. I hope this little guy doesn't plan on coming early.

6 comments:

Beth Farmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

What's to decide? He NEEDS a name.
AND... you look beautiful!!!

The Farmer's said...

YAY! BERK YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I can't believe how soon that little guy will be here!! And choosing a name should be NO problem considering all the fabulous choices I've given you.

Kate Lewis said...

You're looking great!!! I hope you are feeling well. I always have that last minute panic before the baby comes too.

Meagan said...

Look at that belly! You look so cute. Can't believe it's anytime now! So exciting. Can't wait to see this adorable, little guy!

Mom said...

Now that he's here, it's funny reading your comment about him NOT coming early. Perhaps we shouldn't tell Bailey that Sawyer runs the show, too!