We bought a swingset in the spring and finally got it put together in the fall. Summers are so hot and humid here, I don't think we would have used it much anyway. Skigh put the whole thing together on his own. (It took him many hours...thank you!) It's been so nice having a place to go play outside without having to leave the house. It's definitely gotten a lot of use so far.
2 comments:
SO, SO FUN! I'm so jealous of your big back yard and all the fun things in it! What I would give to be able to come over with the kiddos and let them play, too! Or, maybe just drop them off and I will go do some shopping or something.
That swingset is awesome!! You guys have the best backyard!! Looks like years of fun are ahead of you guys:)
Post a Comment