Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tyler's Surprise Visit

When I woke up this morning, I had no clue that I would be seeing my brother, Tyler, later that day. I was so surprised and excited to get a call from him telling me he was going to be close by (he's a truck driver right now). I picked him up late that night, and he left early the next morning. Even though it was a short visit, it was so great to see him.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted these pictures! Love seeing Ty. You are so lucky you got to see him, I'm jealous. I'm so glad he was able to come spend a little bit of time with you guys. Berk, you look SO tan in these pictures. And your hair looks beautiful.

The Farmer's said...

Totally jealous you got to see Ty. I love these pics. Berk you look great.