SLEEP DEPRIVED
Lately I’ve been sleeping pretty restlessly. I haven’t been able to sleep on my stomach for a while now, which didn’t bother me at first, but now I’m tossing and turning from side to side all night long. I often wake up with a sore back and feeling exhausted. I’ve tried sleeping with other pillows, but that doesn’t seem to work. I’m wondering if investing in a body pillow would be worth it. Anyone with advice on this topic, please feel free to share. I still have four months of this to go, so I need to figure something out.
1 comment:
I am laughing because you don't know what uncomfortable is yet! What worked for me was either a body pillow or ALWAYS a pillow between my legs at night. I still do it because it just seems to help my back. Just wait!!!
Post a Comment