Today is the official halfway mark; I'm 20 weeks along. We had a doctor's appointment a few days ago and an ultrasound yesterday, and the baby is doing great. The baby's kicks are getting a little stronger. I think
Skigh will be able to feel them soon. He'll be happy about that because he's been pretty jealous that I can feel the baby move and he can't. I told him with the whole pregnancy/labor thing, it pretty much balances itself out (not quite, but we'll pretend). Only 20 more weeks--give or take a couple--and we'll finally get to meet this little person!

Baby sucking hand:
Profile shot:

Feet:

5 comments:
That is totally a boy!!!
Well, you may be right, but I still think it's a girl.
Horray for half way! One fun thing you could do is that every time the baby kicks, you kick Skigh, it's especially fun at night time when you lay down to sleep and the baby starts moving inside so you can't sleep and your husband is already sleeping... I'll stop now. Thanks for including the ultrasound pictures- cute feet!
I think you look great. And I am not sure if it's a boy or a girl yet so i'll keep you posted. EVERYONE told me we were having a boy and EVERYONE was right. So I guess we'll see. You're almost there!
Your belly is looking so big! I miss you guys tons. Love the blog.
-Meag
Post a Comment