...for those of you who won't see her during Thanksgiving.
She dances a little:
She makes funny sounds and a funny face:
She dances and waves:
(Yes, that's Christmas music in the background. This is the first year I've let myself listen to it before Thanksgiving, and it's been great.)
3 comments:
Berks!I love these videos! So adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. :) I would love to see you guys! Matthew and I are leaving after work Thursday to drive to Idaho. So within Thursday and Friday, we will be in 2 of three states you are visiting! :) What is your schedule like? :) I would love to see you guys and finally meet Miss Bailey! :) Please let me know what your schedule is like okay? :) love you and hope all is well! :)
Sad, I want to be in Provo when you're there. Bailey's so cute. I know she and Javi would be friends!!!
Oh my goodness those videos are adorable. Bailey's dance moves are awesome! I can't BELIEVE how big she is. See you soon Bailey!
ps xmas music before turkey day? shame shame shame.
Post a Comment