Saturday, February 7, 2009

She Dances

Bailey sure has some great dance moves.

6 comments:

Dawny said...

HAHAHA I have never seen a child this young with dance moves like that! Dang she is a little dancer! I love it! I seriously was cracking up through that entire video :-)

Amy said...

Love her dance moves! She's gonna bust her groove at some BYU dances in about 17 years.

The Farmer's said...

HAHA! The choreography for this video was exceptional. I especially enjoyed the greater skill dance moves from the floor and then up from her knees! This has got to be the funniest video ever. It ties her bath time and splashing in the pool videos!

Holly and Matthew said...

The entertainment was hilarious and the entertainer was EVEN MORE ADORABLE!! :) She's got some great moves. :) Baby dance party for her 2nd birthday! haha :) LOVED all the videos. :)

Kate Lewis said...

I loved her dancing! She really gets into it!

Meagan said...

HAHAHA. Oh my gosh I LOVE this video. I'm sitting in the BYU-I library laughing my head off right now..I think someone is coming to kick me out. Bailey, you're adorable!! I especially LOVE the dance moves while she's on the ground...the youngest break-dancer i've ever seen!