On the first day of March, we FINALLY got our first real snowfall of the winter. It had been raining for a few days then turned to snow. As soon as it started snowing, we went outside, and I ran around the yard with Bailey. I was so excited that we were finally getting snow.
When we went back in, Bailey insisted on keeping her hat on while she ate her dinner. She got upset if we tried to take it off.
I didn't think we would get much snow, but the next morning, we woke up to 6.5 inches. It was crazy. Our power was out all through the night. It was pretty cold the next morning. We were told that our power would be out for 2-3 days, but luckily they were wrong, and it was back on by noon.








5 comments:
YAY FOR SNOW IN S. Carolina! Now you must feel complete and ready to advance into the next season. :) GREAT JOB on the snowman! I loved it!:) I think it's so funny that Bailey wanted to keep her hat on inside. She looks so adorable in it. :) Hope all is well! love ya:)
What a bunch of flakes!
The picture of you running around in the yard with Bailey is so funny! I can just imagine how excited you were to see snow. That's fun you got so much snow. I LOVE the picture of Bailey in her hat eating dinner. That girl is hilarious! I like eating dinner in my snow hat too though.. so I can see where she's coming from.
I love the pic of Bailey in her highchair. She's so funny, and I love that she wouldn't let you take her hat off. lol. She's hilarious.
I LOVE Bailey's hat. And the trees in your backyard look so pretty--it looks like you guys have a great view from your backyard!
Post a Comment