This video cracks me up every time I watch it. Bailey is such a great dancer. She really knows how to move those hips and shake that booty. I mean, SERIOUSLY. It's hilarious. She dances all the time--anytime she hears music. And her face is usually really serious while she's dancing. You cannot possibly watch this video and not feel happier. The beginning is especially funny.
She's definitely got Skigh's moves, that's for sure.
(She just got done feeding herself some yogurt, so that's why she's shirtless. And she turned the TV to some music channel, so I have no idea what's playing, but she sure likes it.)
5 comments:
That girl has soul!!!!
I had to watch this three consecutive times... couldn't stop laughing. The funniest part for me is the, "that's what I'm talking about" look she flashes in the beginning after dancing.
Sign her up for dance class right away!
Hahahaha. LOVE this video. Oh, gosh. I miss you guys! I think Bailey is the only toddler to EVER dance like that! What a talent.
I'm like your mom...I had to watch this video over and over. And I laughed even harder each time. I don't think I have EVER seen a girl this young shake her booty like that! She is absolutely hilarious, I miss you guys so much!
I LOVE the beginning--I can't believe how good she is at shaking her little bottom. So funny.
Post a Comment