While growing up, I can remember dancing to Michael Jackson songs around the house. My sister was obviously too young to remember this, because she has clearly never heard a Michael Jackson song in her life, at least not this one. This is her very interesting and strange version of "Beat It," sung during Christmas break at our house in Michigan this past Christmas.
6 comments:
Now, if it was Lauren who didn't know "Beat It," then I would understand. But Beth is a bit older... This was too funny!
Haha Berks thank you for posting this! Oh my goodness Beth, you crack me up. And you have to watch for Meagan's face...she's so focused and serious. It's hysterical. So into it. lol. I love you guys!
Hahahaha. Wow, that was amazing. Of course I was serious, Dawn! You can't mess up an MJ song! ;) Never a dull moment at the Kellogg home.
This needs to be taken down...NOW! This is just sick and wrong.
hahahahahaha! Thanks for a great laugh Kelloggs. I love this video. Tell me when you guys go on tour and Matt and I will buy tickets. :) :) This video just made my day. :)
I think we should Heal the World and not sing any more MJ songs.
Post a Comment