Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bailey in Live Action

The beginning of the video is the part to watch. She's telling a very interesting story.

This video cracks me up because she just barrels through the hallway with the stroller... something she does on a regular basis.

Bailey always speaks to her stuffed animals in the appropriate language.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Totally fun videos.

Beth Farmer said...

HILARIOUS VIDEOS!! I think in the first one she was saying "Aunt Beth is the COOLEST. She sings the most fun songs. I think I might walk my bear over to Aunt Beth's." So cute watching her stroll around her bear. It reminds me of Meagan making me sit in the stroller so she could push me around the block. Pretty soon Bailey will have a sibling to do that with:)

Meagan said...

Lol. I LOVE when you post videos of that girl. Always good for a laugh. Well, probably like 20 laughs. Berk, in the glimpses I get of your house it looks beautiful! You need to post actual pics of it...please. Oh, how I wish I could come visit there. Someday.