Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Number Two

...is on the way.

(I'm still trying to find the time and/or motivation to catch up on blogging but wanted to let you all know the good news.) The baby and I are healthy and well. Due date is March 18th. More to come.

13 comments:

The Farmer's said...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YAY!! YAY!! WOO!! WOO!! WOO!! WOO!!YAHOO!! YAHOO!! GO BABY NUMBER 2!!!" (picture me yelling this on the top of my lungs standing on top of the bleachers at Sturgis High School and.. I don't know wearing a funny hat or something). WE'RE SO EXCITED. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE OUR PURE BLISS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY!!!! GO LEWIS'!!!

The Farmer's said...

Dear Lewis Baby #2:
I cannot express the joy I feel thinking of you entering this world. You will soon learn (once you're here) that I am the coolest aunt in the world... the world, literally. You may come visit me as soon as you'd like and maybe stay for... I don't know a few years. We love you and hope you're enjoying growing every day. You rock Kumquat.
Love,

Holly said...

Yay! Congratulations! We must be on the same baby schedule:) Too bad we live too far away to have playdates!

Dawny said...

Oh my GOSH! I am soooooo excited! :-) Congrats to both of you! Does Bailey understand how SWEET it will be to have a little buddy to play with? Woohoo! I hope you're feeling okay and that things are going well so far!

Holly and Matthew said...

WOOT WOOT!!! :) Dawn let me know via text and I had to hop on and wish you a happy congrats!!! :) :) We are so entirely thrilled for you and your family!! Bailey will make such an amazing big sister! She will teach baby #2 some of her amazing dance moves and so much MORE! YAHOOO FOR BABIES!!! :) Love you guys and hope all is well! ;)

Amy said...

The baby is going to be 8 days early and be born on the best day of the year.

I am so happy to hear this news!!!

The Favorite said...

So happy! We hope you continue to feel well. Keep the book, we're almost done :)
We love you and are so excited for the 4 of you!

Meagan said...

WHHAAAAAHOOOOO!!! WOOT WOOT! HURRAY!! March...can't wait for you to get here!! Love you Baby Lewis!!!

The Farmer's said...

Okay... can I comment again on this?
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WAHOOOOOO!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! "I know you're avake baby"... GO BABY #2

The Farmer's said...

I'm just so excited I have to comment just one more time. Yay:)

The Farmer's said...

... OKAY just one more time. Yay!

Anne said...

Congrats! That's awesome! We're due about the same time! Yay for second babies!

Kate Lewis said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited that our baby will have a cousin so close in age! I hope you are feeling well, and hopefully are all over the morning sickness part.