hahaha. Yummy. Now I want some spaghetti!
So, so true. Any type of sauce or pasta and it's straight to the bath afterwards. And I carry them with straight arms out in front of me to preserve whatever shirt I'm wearing. Glad it's not just my kids.
and... then bath time right? haha! TOO CUTE! I am sure eating Spaghetti is never the same after having a toddler. :) We love you Bailey :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahaha. Yummy. Now I want some spaghetti!
So, so true. Any type of sauce or pasta and it's straight to the bath afterwards. And I carry them with straight arms out in front of me to preserve whatever shirt I'm wearing. Glad it's not just my kids.
and... then bath time right? haha! TOO CUTE! I am sure eating Spaghetti is never the same after having a toddler. :) We love you Bailey :)
Post a Comment