Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Months

Sawyer is two months old. He was 12 lbs. 14.5 oz. (73rd%), 24 in. (82nd%), and his head was 15.25 in. (19%). He's not as chunky as Bailey was at this age, but still plenty big. Same small head. We also discovered during his doctor's appointment that he has eczema. I thought it was just a normal baby rash, but I guess he takes after his Uncle Zach and cousin, Lincoln.

Sawyer's sleeping habits (let's face it, how well your baby sleeps pretty much determines your sanity level at this age) keeps changing. He'll finally slide into a predictable schedule for a few straight weeks and then change out of nowhere. Lately, he goes to sleep around ten or eleven and only wakes up a couple times a night. It's great. Still no complaints. He also takes about one long nap (sometimes two hours) during the day. The other naps can be pretty short.
He smiles and coos more and more and his evening fussiness is pretty much gone, thank goodness. He's doing great.





3 comments:

Meagan said...

Adorable, little boy. Happy two months...two months ago.

Mom said...

Honestly, precious.
Completely sweet little boy.
He needs a backwards ball cap.

Beth Farmer said...

He's by far the coolest dude I know. I think him and Linc need to get together more often.