Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pool

Last summer, I took Bailey to the pool all the time. This summer is a bit different with Sawyer here. It took a while just to make it to the pool for the first time.


Bright.


Bailey was swimming so well with her floaties on. She didn't hardly need (or want) any help from us. I was impressed since the last time we went swimming (last summer), she still needed us to hold her even with her floaties on. This time if we tried to hold her, she would say, "I can do it!" She's growing up.



We didn't get any pictures of Sawyer in the water, but he didn't quite know what to think of it. He kept splashing himself in the face, something he got increasingly upset over.



1 comment:

Meagan said...

FUN! Adorable pictures. Good job, Bailey, for swimming all by yourself! Such a big girl. Sawyer is adorable. Looking at these pictures is making me that much more excited to have my own little guy!