I was trimming Skigh's hair for about two minutes and when I was done, we both turned around to find Sawyer like this:
He had managed to get into my makeup, open up my mascara, and attempt to apply it to his eyelashes (or somewhere in that general area). When we saw him, we were both so surprised, and he just kept looking at us, not sure if he should start laughing or crying. He was trying to figure out if he was in trouble. It was so sweet. I could tell he was about to start crying any second, so we tried not to make it a big deal. Luckily, it wasn't too hard to get off.
This boy watches me when I don't realize I'm being watched. He loves to go through my drawers and pull out every single thing inside. And he knows exactly what to do with everything. He'll find my Ped Egg, sit down, take his socks off, and start rubbing it on his foot (just with the outside, don't worry). He loves getting into my makeup, which is why I've started keeping it in my closet. He loves getting into the floss, toothpaste, lotion, contact case...whatever. The amazing part to me isn't that he loves getting into things, it's that he knows exactly how to use everything. It's amazing how these little kids watch us and try to emulate everything we do.
2 comments:
Ha! So funny that you just look down and he looks like that. I showed Lincoln the pictures and he said, "I want Bailey to clean it." Sawyer you're so funny!!
Wow. I've never thought of wearing my mascara like that. Looks awesome. :) So funny.
Post a Comment