Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Day at the Mall

We all decided to hit the mall today. The girls went to get their nails done. Thanks, Mom! There's nothing like a mani/pedi to make you feel good.




Grandpa had some one-on-one time with Bailey while we were in the salon.



Then she got to hang out with Mom...literally.


She was pretty exhausted after a while. I had to support her because you can see how her cheek was weighing down her head.


Then we went to Baby Gap. Bailey insisted on trying on all of the different hats. She's really turning into a little fashionista. That's my girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Berk, your hair is SO cute!! Wish I was there. Bailey is getting so big!

Dawn and Spence said...

Hahaha that last pic has got to be the cutest. I love it! And boy would I love a mani/pedi right now...Meags lets go!!

The Farmer's said...

Aw FUN!! Bailey rocks in all those hats!!! How fun... I'm so MAD I'M NOT THERE!!! DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW THIS?? DO YOU?? ... Okay I had to get that out! Love the nails.

Holly and Matthew said...

HAHA! Gotta love the pics! Just leave it to the Kellogg family for some great entertainment! WOW, Bailey is such a big girl trying on those hats all by herself. haha! She will look at those pictures later and thank you for being so good to her at the mall.:) I am so glad you get to spend such a fun time with family!:) YAHOO! :)

The Favorite said...

LOVE the hats!
Bailey, you are such a model! We sure hope we can come kiss those cheeks sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.