It's spring break in Michigan, so the Kelloggs decided to come down and visit us in South Carolina. Bailey got to meet her Grandpa Kellogg, Uncle Tyler, Uncle Zach, and Aunt Lauren for the first time. She also got to see her Grandma Kellogg again. She missed her a lot, so she was happy to see her again. She wore her very first 3-6 month outfit today. Crazy.
Bailey's grandma and grandpa:
Sitting on Aunt Lauren:
Bailey's weird dad:
4 comments:
Cute pictures! We're so mad that we're not there! Bailey looks very happy with her extended family... little does she know true happiness lies in Rexburg, Idaho when she comes to visit in May!
Oh duh... I forgot to say Berkley you look amazing!!! I LOVE your hair it looks so cute and (not that you looked fat before) but you look SO skinny! You look great and I love your shirt. Anyways... I was thinking that the whole time I was looking at the picture but for got to tell you!
I LOVE your hair Berks! It looks gorgeous! I must say...Bailey is already starting to look all grown up! She is such a beautiful babe :-)
Ummm. Were you the same person that gave birth a few months ago?? You look gorgeous Berkster! :) I am so happy you had the chance to visit family. Bailey is growing up so fast! I love the bows! :)
GREAT PICS OF EVERYONE! :)
love you ;)
Post a Comment