Sunday, August 10, 2008

Carrots

We started Bailey on vegetables today. We weren't sure what she would think. Carrots definitely have a stronger taste than anything else she's eaten so far. We thought she would be okay though because she's a big fan of eating.


She gave us a skeptical look at first.


"Does Mom seriously want me to eat this stuff?"


"It looks very bright. It doesn't look like something I'm supposed to eat."


"Yeah, I really don't know about this."


"Uhhh...."


"Let me look at it again."

"Are you kidding me?"


"Well, then...."



"I guess I like it after all!"


And the world is good again.

7 comments:

The Favorite said...

SUPER CUTE POST!
I'm glad that she's a fan. Our kids also enjoyed the sweet potatoes and winter squash- lots of orange goodness. Your growing so big Bailey!

Anonymous said...

Berkley... how did you know when the carrots were done? :)
Mom

Anonymous said...

haha...she's so happy, I love it!

The Farmer's said...

I hope you and Skigh make the eating motions with your mouth like Dad did!! Go Bailey! Way to eat your carrots!!

The Farmer's said...

PS. as you've probabaly already learned from our blog we had our baby. And he had carrots the day he was born.. so I guess compared to Bailey he's way ahead of the game.

Holly and Matthew said...

What a great read... along with some cute cute pictures! :) I love hearing all of these fun updates. Hmmm... what's the next food selection? :)Good think she doesn't realize the "other" good stuff quite yet... she would have even a harder time putting down those carrots. YUM! haha! ;) Love ya :)

Jodi said...

So cute- it is so funny to see their reactions to all of the different foods!