Oh how adorable! This is just one of the many reasons I love little children. They love life and fully embrace the littles things... such as rice cereal. It cracks me up to see how excited she gets for one more bite. It's a treat for her! I am so happy for her progression. This is a a new stage for Big Girl Bailey. YAY BAILEY!!! Love ya :)
She's definitely a Lewis if she loves food that much already! Bailey is growing so quickly - it's hard to believe that she will be 10 months old the next time I see her. Be sure to give her a big hug & kiss from her aunt and uncle (and her cousin too!) We love you guys and will be in touch.
4 comments:
Oh how adorable! This is just one of the many reasons I love little children. They love life and fully embrace the littles things... such as rice cereal. It cracks me up to see how excited she gets for one more bite. It's a treat for her! I am so happy for her progression. This is a a new stage for Big Girl Bailey. YAY BAILEY!!! Love ya :)
She's definitely a Lewis if she loves food that much already! Bailey is growing so quickly - it's hard to believe that she will be 10 months old the next time I see her. Be sure to give her a big hug & kiss from her aunt and uncle (and her cousin too!) We love you guys and will be in touch.
Berkley...are you doing the "dad face" as you feed her???
Looks like Sighs father's day present is coming in quit handy.
Bailey! Bailey! Bailey!
(said as a chant as Bailey begins her journey through the world of baby food)
Post a Comment