Our first ride was the merry-go-round, and it ended up being her favorite. For the rest of the time, she kept asking to ride the horses.
Bailey had never really ridden a ride before, so this was all new to her. I wasn't sure how she would react, but she loved it all.

This was her second favorite ride, riding the trucks. She got to use the steering wheel and honk the horn.
One more ride on the merry-go-round before we had to go.
This is quite the mall. HUGE.
We stopped by the Lego store.
All the dinosaurs are made of Lego's.
They had a bunch of areas where the kids could play with Lego's. Bailey wanted to go over there, but I thought it was just to be around the other kids. I was surprised when she got really involved in playing with the Lego's. She loved them. It inspired Jackie to buy her her first Lego set. She plays with them all the time now.
She also has Jackie's purse on. She really liked it because it was just her size.
We also visited Skigh's family's old farm. They used to live there, but it was recently sold and made into a golf course over the past few years. This building was still there. Skigh and his family lived there for about a year or so.
Club house for the new golf course.
Skigh's grandpa still owns the house, and they keep a few animals there. Bailey didn't really like the horses. I thought she would, but I think they were just too big. They were quite intimidating to her.
She loved the little donkey though. She didn't want to leave him.
Our last night there, Skigh's cousin, Jessica, came over for dinner. Bailey had a great time entertaining everyone.
We found this old picture of Skigh (on the right) and his older brother, Kreat. We couldn't believe how much Bailey looks like Skigh. I've never been able to see why everyone thinks Bailey looks just like him, but I can definitely see it in this picture.
Time to say goodbye. They have two dogs, and Bailey absolutely loved them. First thing in the morning, she would ask to see them.



































4 comments:
All I could think of while viewing the pics of Skigh's grandfather and his wife were "It's a wonderful life." They seem to have it all together.
Loved all the animals.
Loved Bailey with all the animals.
BUT, Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly liked the mall. :)
Berk you look SO GOOD!!! You look amazing in these pictures (so do you Skigh). And Bailey looks so mature with that little purse. I can't BELIEVE the picture of SKigh when he was little!! Bailey is a mini-me of Skigh!! I LOVE it! Looks like your trip to Minnesota was tons of fun. Miss you guys.
I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF MICHIGAN!!! GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!
Looks like so much fun. Bailey is looking so grown up. I can't believe the baby pic of Skigh...completely all Bailey! You look so good, Berk. Glad you had such a fun trip.
I'm with Beth on the MI pics!!!
Post a Comment