Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eleven Months

This sweet, adorable boy is eleven months old. Look at those blue, blue eyes.





At eleven months, Sawyer is starting to imitate words (hi, baby, thank you).

He cruises around the room.

He gives tons of kisses. Bailey and Sawyer go down for a nap at the same time (his second, her only), and he always wakes up before she does, and that has turned into a special time for us. We'll go downstairs and play, and he's so cuddly and gives me so many kisses during this time. I love it.

When he hears someone say goodbye, he'll wave.

He knows who Momma and Bailey are.






I admit, I'm rather smitten with this boy.

2 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

What a CUTIE!!! Such a handsome dude. Can't believe how fast he's growing up. I love that he gives you sweet little kisses. I miss this kiddo!!

Meagan said...

Such an adorable boy.