Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Bailey had her first real Valentine's Day party this year. We made valentines for all her friends; Bailey was in charge of choosing a sticker to put on each one. We got Valentine's Day-themed silly bands for everyone. Bailey was very excited for her party. She got to decorate her bag to hold all her valentines.



I didn't get any pictures of the actual party, but everyone had a great time.



Even this guy (who I happened to dress in red not even thinking about the fact that it was Valentine's Day).


Candy, friends, and cupcakes makes for a successful Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

bethandericfarmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Farmer said...

Fun!! Bailey's Vday bag is so cute. Sawyer looks adorable in his outfit

Meagan said...

A Valentine's party?! How fun! Sounds like the party was awesome. Sawyer looks so cute in his red outfit.

Alicia said...

That was so fun! I love Valentine's Day more now that I have kids - they're so cute watch!