Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mr. Know It All

Every year Skigh is in our ward talent show. He usually gets asked to do something with some friends, but this year he put together his own group. Mr. Know It All. It was basically his dream come true. He's been wanting to do this routine (something he had seen at BYU) for a long time. They had a great time, and the crowd loved it. Sawyer was born the same month as about three other babies in our ward, and he was having a great time with them during the show.




Unfortunately, I didn't get a non-blurry shot of Skigh doing his routine, but this picture is of the very end of the show. A band came out to play, and Bailey went right up to the stage (with all the older kids) and danced like crazy. It was the funniest, cutest thing. When they finished, she was so disappointed because she just wanted to stay and dance. She's the one in the white shirt.


It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Beth Farmer said...

Go Skigh! I think you need to open a show in Vegas. I hope your ward feels beyond blessed to witness your wit and humor. Go Bailey! I LOVE how much that girl loves to dance. I think it's so funny that she'll walk right up to the stage and dance!! I love it!!