Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where There's One...

...there's the other.



One day I was folding laundry or something and realized it was too quiet, so I went to see what they were doing. I just had to smile when I saw them both sitting quietly at Bailey's table reading books. I thought it was the cutest thing.


They're good at somehow making toys made for one, work for two.



We bought new chairs for our most recent beach trip, and they both moved them by the fridge and sat there playing music for the longest time. I think they were pleased to have chairs just their size. Bailey was carting this chair around everywhere with her the entire day. I would catch her in the hallway looking at a book or coloring, just sitting in her chair.

Wherever Bailey is, Sawyer's not far behind.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Holy posting!! Wow, you have been busy! I loved reading about the summer, and especially seeing the picture of you eating Sawyer's chicken popsicle...made the story all that much more real. =)

Oh, and ice cream cone art projects - that's brilliant! Sheldon constantly follows me around asking to do an "art project" and I have the hardest time finding something every time. I guess I just wasn't creative enough!

Meagan said...

Love those two! I love the picture of them both squeezed into the car. So cute.

The Farmer's said...

This post is adorable. I love how much fun they have together. I laughed so hard at these pictures of them together. I love that they were quietly reading in Bailey's room. Normally when the house is too quiet it means kids are getting into trouble not sitting nicely reading. So cute. Love these two!!