Saturday, July 30, 2011

Utah: Fountains & Bean Museum

Our long-awaited trip to Utah finally arrived. We flew to Utah for two main reasons: to meet Mason and to meet Jack, the two newest additions to the Kellogg family. We were looking forward to almost two weeks of family time, just hanging out and having fun. The trip definitely didn't disappoint.

Our first night there, we went to a splash park. It was so nice, and the kids had a great time. I wish they had these free splash parks in South Carolina.                                

Grandma and Mason.



Bailey and Lincoln were pretty daring running through all the fountains.

Sawyer preferred to watch. He didn't enjoy the unpredictability of the fountains.

Kellogg crew.

Beth, the mother of the newest addition to the family, Jack.



Right next to the splash park is a playground. What a perfect place to hang out when you have little kids.

Or big kids.



The next day we made a visit to the BYU campus. It was kind of strange to walk around campus. It still feels like it's my school and there are just a bunch of new people there now who don't really belong. I admit I miss those days. Such a fun time of life. 

We caught an animal show at the Bean Museum. Bailey got to touch a live snake. I was impressed. This girl doesn't get scared too easily.

She loved looking around at all the animals.

Grandma treated everyone to these awesome safari hats. Mason was rocking his.


Love this picture. I think it wins funniest picture of the trip.

Such a cool display.

Ah, that's better. Bailey and Kaylee.

Grandma and Grandpa Kellogg, Aunt Lauren.


We walked around campus and checked out the bookstore afterwards. It was a lot of fun to be back.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

haha. Love this post. Love the pic of Skigh on the swing. Love the pic of Kay and Bailey. So funny.