Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Smash Mouth
Friday night, BookWise had Smash Mouth perform for everyone at the Salt Palace. It was a lot of fun.

This was taken before we left. I had to post it because I think I look HUMONGOUS! I couldn't get over how big I look. I just kept staring at the picture in disbelief. I really look like one of those pregnant ladies now.


Smash Mouth:






Lead, Steve Harwell:


It was fun to be at a concert with a smaller crowd because we could go right up to the front. Once we got there, I was a little worried about the baby because the music was so loud. I've been reassured that the baby is fine, but I don't think we'll be going to any more concerts for a while.

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

Wow- that looks like it was some fun times! Bruce is really jealous about Smashmouth. Everyday we have to listen to "All Star" from Shrek. It's his favorite.