Bailey went in for her two month checkup yesterday. She's now 24.5 inches (98th percentile) and 13 lbs. 1 oz. (93rd percentile). She's a big girl. She also had FOUR shots. I was anxious about this appointment because I wasn't sure how she would handle getting four shots, and to be honest, I wasn't sure how I would handle her getting four shots. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She cried pretty hard, but the second I picked her up, she stopped crying. I was grateful for that because I thought it would take a while to calm her down. She's tough. I mean, she has parents who put giant flowers on her head and then take her out in public. She's got to be tough.
6 comments:
I LOVE the photo where she's smiling. sigh...so precious!!
I love the one where she is sticking out her tongue... haha ;) Actually I love all of them but I think that one is a perfect baby pose. :)
Hope all is well. :)
Love ya:)
Oh, these are cute pics! I laughed so hard at your little story about her having to be tough because she has parents who take her around with giant flowers on her head!! Good one, good one!!
Oh, these are cute pics! I laughed so hard at your little story about her having to be tough because she has parents who take her around with giant flowers on her head!! Good one, good one!!
She's a big girl! That's great-I wouldn't know what that is like- HA!
She's so adorable! She is growing up already.
So... have any new updates????
Post a Comment