Skigh's birthday was July 22nd. He turned THIRTY. Yes, I'm now married to an old man.
I decided to be a little unconventional and make a coconut cake. It turned out pretty well. (I'm always a chocolate person myself, but Skigh likes a little more variety.)
There were plenty of balloons and plenty of reminders of how OLD he is.
Yeah! Speakers for our patio!
We also celebrated his birthday while we were in Michigan.
4 comments:
Tod is also 30. Better them than us.
You are such a nice wife to make him a cake and decorate the house!
OH NO! We totally forgot to call Skigh on his b-day.. we're horrible:( I like how Skigh got a birthday cake from home I didn't even get one... clearly he's more loved than I am. I'm glad we didn't call now!
Berkley - I think this is the first blog post you've done without a single picture of Bailey...she was invited to the party, wasn't she? I'm glad Skigh had a nice birthday; he's old, but not as old my hubby! And I still have plenty of time to bask in my 20's...ahhh!
Alright Skigh... you have officially left the terrible 2's! haha- j/k! It's only going to get better from here on out! haha! ;) It looks like you had a great birthday celebration! I loved all of the decorations and cakes! GREAT WORK BERKLEY AND KELLOGG FAMILY! :) WE LOVE YOU GUYS! :)
Post a Comment