Berkster... How is the new home?? :) Are you all settle in yet? I am now trying to get back into comments on blogs etc... It's been crazy, but good. How are you doing? I remember writing a note on facebook to you before your July 1st (2 year anniversary mark), but I didn't post on your anniversary day. SHAME SHAME HOLLY! Can you believe it? Two years later and a 6 month old.haha! Well, I hope all is well. I would love to get updates on how the transition is coming? love ya :)
Berkley, darling, where have you been? It is unlike you to go so long without blogging. I know you've been busy moving into your new house, but surely you have photos of that process...Just wanted to let you know that I miss reading about your life. Love you.
Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday when you guys were married. But, then again, you guys have accomplished SO much and had SO much change it that short two years!
5 comments:
YAY! Happy TWO years!! That's crazy. I totally meant to call you on your anniversary and then totally spaced it. Hope you guys had a fun day:)
Berkster... How is the new home?? :) Are you all settle in yet? I am now trying to get back into comments on blogs etc... It's been crazy, but good. How are you doing? I remember writing a note on facebook to you before your July 1st (2 year anniversary mark), but I didn't post on your anniversary day. SHAME SHAME HOLLY! Can you believe it? Two years later and a 6 month old.haha! Well, I hope all is well. I would love to get updates on how the transition is coming? love ya :)
Your wedding was so beautiful and we are still so happy that we got to share in it. Hope you watched your DVD on your anniversary!
Berkley, darling, where have you been? It is unlike you to go so long without blogging. I know you've been busy moving into your new house, but surely you have photos of that process...Just wanted to let you know that I miss reading about your life. Love you.
Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday when you guys were married. But, then again, you guys have accomplished SO much and had SO much change it that short two years!
Post a Comment