Bailey enjoyed a lot of grandma time.
The week began with Skigh giving my brother, Zach, a buzz cut. They had some fun in the process.
We also enjoyed a lot of chill time outside on our deck. We would watch all the hummingbirds flying around (one of my mom's favorite pastimes). You can't really see in the picture, but a hummingbird flew up and fed with Skigh standing right there. He obviously blends in well with his surroundings.
We also tried out an old stroller that my parents still had (a little scary, I know). Bailey didn't enjoy it as much as we thought she would (even with all the towels wedged in around her). So, we ended up carrying her anyway.
At the end of week, we had to say goodbye to Skigh. It's always hard when we're not together. It's especially hard for Skigh -- not because it's hard for him to be away from me, but because it's hard for him to be away from Bailey (let's be honest).
Bailey does this new thing where she acts completely shocked after you take her picture. It's hysterical -- especially after you've taken her picture ten times in a row, and she still does it.
Bailey experienced her first trip to the lake. The water was a little chilly, but she still loved it.
Bailey had a lot of fun with her Aunt Meagan, Aunt Lauren, Uncle Tyler, and Uncle Zach (we missed you, Aunt Beth!). She was trying really hard to be cool like her Uncle Zach.
She pulled it off quite well, which is to be expected when you have naturally cool parents like us.
Bailey's grandparents went all-out for her on this trip. They bought her a pack-n-play to sleep in, an activity chair to play in, and a pool to swim in! They even bought her a new toy and new clothes. She's very lucky. (Thank you!)

I enjoyed some pool time as well.
Bailey enjoyed a lot of grandpa time. She also enjoyed the wonderful carefree feeling of sporting only a diaper on a hot summer's day.

8 comments:
The shocked face when you take her picture is the funniest! I was showing John the pics on my camera & laughing so hard. I MISS BAILEY!! You too, Berk. :) Love you!
More pics... hurry.
We've been looking for an up date all week!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you all and cracked up at the pics.
I'm truly worried about Bailey's future.
Okay so I'm at work looking through the pictures and I can't stop laughing.. I think people are wondering whats so funny over here! Bailey is so funny! She looks like she's getting so big, and every picture of her cracks me up! Oh boy! I miss that little girl so much! (okay and you guys I guess too) Looks like Michigan was fun. Wish we could have been there.
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know you were close. But I'm glad to were able to enjoy some family time, that's always fun. Bailey is getting so big! I can't believe it. Just a few more weeks and she'll have another cousin to visit. Hope you're settling into your new house and that all is well...
OH Berkley.... I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandfather. How is your grandma doing and your mom? How is all of your family doing? Matthew and I will definitely keep your family in our prayers. I am so very grateful for the gospel and for the tender mercies of Lord each and every day. I know your grandpa is in good hands. Love you :)
So now I need the real answer to my question... who is Bailey most like... her mom or dad? haha! Those pictures were hilarious! I love them and thank you for posting. She is getting so big! What fun!!! more more more! ;) Love ya :)
One more question... how is the new home? :)
Your hair is reallly cute, glad you didn't get a buzz cut from Skigh too.
Bailey looks like she has fun in her exersaucer. I think those are great.
Post a Comment