Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall for Greenville

Last weekend, we went to Fall for Greenville. It's an annual event that they hold downtown where you can taste food from over forty restaurants from Greenville. It was a much bigger deal than we had anticipated.


Bailey had fun observing all the new people around her.


They had a children's area with rides. We'll probably be spending a lot more time in this area next time.


The tents went on and on and on....


Taking a break from so much walking...



We tried to get a cute picture of Bailey and Skigh, but she refused to smile.
Attempt #1:


Attempt #2:


Attempt #3:


They had three different stages where bands were playing.


And we got to try some good food from some fancy restaurants. We love Greenville!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Holy moly! That is quite the festival! I must say that Bailey's faces are the best. And Berkley: I've noticed that you have not commented on my blog regarding Marshall's sleeping...are you mad at us? We love you! Give Bailey a big kiss from her cousin, Marshall.

Holly and Matthew said...

How FUN!!! It looks like it was a FANTASTIC DAY! :) If Matthew and I ever journey out there... we shall plan it during this festival! haha! I get a kick out of Bailey's face! GREAT SHOTS! :) VERY CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bailey! I do A LOT of reading; nothing makes me laugh, or catches me off guard, like your captions. From whom do you get that amazing wit?

Jodi said...

Wow- that event was packed! I would have been stressed with the stroller. I seriously think Bailey is hilarious with all of her facial expressions! She is going to be a hilarious two year old!

Janessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey love your blog.. I was wondering how you got your layout.. I've tried so many times and it keeps deleting my side bar info.. help?

The Farmer's said...

It's okay Bailey. I find it hard to smile when your Dads around too. Don't let them pressure you into being their little picture model every time they pull out the camera.