Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Pumpkin Pie?

The other day, Bailey and I were eating pumpkin pie after lunch. She finished hers and asked for more, so I got her another little piece. Then she saw that mine was all gone as well and kept saying, "Mama more pumpkin pie?" And she would nod her head emphatically. She really wanted me to have more pie with her. It was the funniest thing.

It took her a little while to get used to calling it pumpkin pie instead of apple crisp (we've had a lot of apple crisp lately). In the video, she almost calls it apple crisp again.

5 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

Duh Mom! Of course you should have more pumpkin pie!! I busted up when she started dancing!! SO CUTE!

Holly and Matthew said...

So cute! :) Bailey is just a good eater. I think it's so cute how specific she is... helping her food stay on the fork with her other lit'l finger. :) haha :)

Holly and Matthew said...

haha... I just watched the video again because I think it's so dang cute. I guess I was wrong... she picked up her food with her lit'l finger... but still. She is quite the lady doing it. :) It's amazing how the lit'l things are so cute in children.

Mom said...

Precious.
Trimmed bangs?
Why was the JT Christmas album NOT playing in the background?

Meagan said...

LOL. This video is so cute. I have already watched it a couple times. I bust up when she does her cheese smile for the camera and when she starts dancing. SO FUNNY.