Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hilton Head: Day 2

Day two, up bright and early and ready to hit the beach.

This girl went right to work in the sand.

She was up for being buried.

The Bumbo was an absolute lifesaver during this trip. It was so nice to be able to sit him down while we were eating or swimming.

Back to the hotel for nap time and doughnut time.

Sawyer was always surrounded by a wall of pillows in case he fell over suddenly (which he did). It worked out pretty well.
So, I decided to leave Skigh to nap with the kids, and I went out and read a book on a hammock. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and there were butterflies literally fluttering around me. I was free to lounge around, listening to the waves, and reading my book without worrying about anyone else. It was amazing and what every mother dreams of (and deserves).

1 comment:

Beth Farmer said...

This day looks so sunny! What an awesome family vacation. Donuts in the hotel room sounds the greatest! That first picture of Sawyer is adorable. What a little handsome dude he is. I love the picture of you and Bailey on the bed!! So cute.