Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hilton Head: Day 3

Day three was Sunday, so it was a little more low key. We went to church, took a nap, and then had a nice, long walk on the beach looking for shells. I can't explain how happy this makes Bailey. She absolutely loves looking for shells. She gets so excited every time we find one (which is all the time).


Sawyer enjoyed the walk as well.


Look at that face.

Did I mention that it was windy?

This picture is so funny because it looks like Bailey is scared for her life by this tiny, little dog.

We ended the day in the hammocks. Our hotel had a bunch of them in a little secluded area by the beach. It was so nice.

Time for bed after a windy day at the beach.

2 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

Fun day! I love how excited Bailey gets finding the shells. The picture of Sawyer is hilarious with his hair sticking up!! And I LOVE the hammock pictures of everyone!! SO CUTE!!

Anne said...

You and your little fam are so cute!!! Looking at the pictures made me miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!