My family decided to make a last-minute trip to come see us during their spring break. We were very excited. The first thing we did was go to get pedicures and manicures. This was Bailey's first time, and she was so excited.
They had this cute little butterfly chair for her to sit in, and she got to watch The Lion King.
For some reason, they thought it was a good idea to make Bailey wait until the rest of us were done. I don't know why they made the 3 year old go last, but Bailey was patient and just started getting a little antsy towards the end.
She got to choose her own color. I think she chose quite well.
Her poor feet were attacked by some ants in our backyard.
It's fun to pamper yourself once in a while. I won't mention the fact that I had already graduated from college by the time I got my first pedicure.
Typical Grandma.
Pretty ladies. Lauren's friend came with her. It was fun having her here.
We went out to eat at one of our favorite pizza places.
The next day, I found my dad like this. I don't know why it would surprise me. He's known to fall asleep in random places.
We headed to Falls Park.
Saw a lot of baby ducks.
This was a first: actually climbing over to the falls and touching them. I'm not sure this is allowed, but we did it.
Or at least these three did.
























No comments:
Post a Comment