Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pigeon Forge

My parents decided to treat us all to a trip to Pigeon Forge. We went to Dixie Stampede. Bailey loved this girl's dress.




The Dixie Stampede is quite the experience. You eat dinner (with absolutely no silverware) and watch a show.





You're not allowed to take any pictures during the show, but we got some good pictures with the cast afterwards.






Bailey got to pet the horses.




On our way out, we got to see the horses in their stalls.





We got some swimming time in at the hotel. Really funny story about this picture: Lauren and her friend were actually posing right next to us. I wanted a picture of all four of us, and I have no idea how my dad didn't see that. I thought it was so funny when I saw this picture of just Bailey and me.




One of the best things about a hotel: riding around in the luggage carts.



The next day, we were off to see the Smoky Mountains.






Even though a lot of trees didn't have their leaves yet, it was still beautiful.



My mom found a nice spot by herself. Do you think she's trying to tell us something?







We hiked Clingmans Dome.




Mom got this far and decided it was good enough. The ramp takes you up to a little outlook. It's a great view.



I was kind of a nervous wreck though. I wouldn't let anyone hold Bailey or Sawyer closer than a foot from the ledge.







It was kind of a relief to head back down.





This guy is hilarious. He's not quite walking yet, so he does this funny bear crawl when he's on a hard surface. He's pretty fast, too.



One last look with Grandpa.



We saw part of the Appalachian Trail.





One last look and time to head back.



We stopped here to eat dinner. I think this picture is so funny. I can't believe we got Bailey and Sawyer to look at the same time. And Sawyer seems so excited about what's happening.







The clouds were so cool on the way home.


Another fun visit and great memories with the Kellogg fam.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

How fun, you've totally got us excited to go to Pigeon Forge. Can't wait! I love all the pictures. I especially love that video on the post below - HILARIOUS!! Sawyer and Bailey were both cracking me up!

On a side note, I totally thought you looked like your mom, but now that I see your dad I can see you are totally a blend of both of them. I also think Sawyer actually looks like your dad!

Meagan said...

Wow, looks like you had so much fun. Wish we could have been there. Loved all the pictures. Can't wait to see those kiddos in two weeks. Oh, and you and Skigh. :)