Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Utah: Baby Blessing & Children's Museum

We were happy they scheduled Jack's baby blessing while we were there. Living so far apart, we usually miss those things. 

The Kellogg fam (missing Tyler and Zach).

Lincoln and Jack.

Mason with his dad. Mason is the happiest kid.

Is he not the cutest baby?

I like to think I captured his first smile.

Sisters.

For Mom.

Later that day, we took a walk to the park. I don't remember why Sawyer has on no clothes.

Photo courtesy of Bailey.

A couple of stops on the way home...throwing rocks in the river and...

...checking out a city of ants.



The next day, my parents treated us all to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. The grandkids had a great time. 





They had all kinds of fun things to do.






Bailey was brave and climbed the wall, but it was still a little scary.

Sawyer loved this mailbox. He kept opening and closing it. 


He also took a liking to ironing.

Parachute time.


They had a real helicopter for the kids to play in. Pretty cool.




They were definitely worn out by the end of the day. Just the way we like it.

2 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

So glad you guys were able to be here for the baby blessing. That picture of Jack smiling is so precious. I need to print that one off. Stop letting your children run around naked. And stop making Bailey climb things.

Meagan said...

That picture of Jack is amazing. Beth should blow it up and print it out! (ok...I just read her post above...guess we are thinking alike.) Why was Sawyer naked? So funny.