We also had some fun times just hanging out at Beth and Eric's. They were generous enough to host all of us during our stay.
Lincoln looks like he's in agony here, but I'm sure he's having fun.
Another outing: Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.
I love Thanksgiving Point, and the kids definitely enjoyed seeing all the animals.
They served a little jail time, but we won't get into that.
Tractor ride.
Lauren found a friend.
Bailey got a pony ride! This was definitely the highlight of Farm Country for her.
Something I've never done but can now check off my list: milking a cow.







































2 comments:
Lincoln does look like he's in immense pain in that picture. So funny. The pictures of the kiddos in the pool are so adorable but is there any water in there?! Thanksgiving Point will never be the same without you guys.
Such a fun post! I love the pictures of the kids in the pool and the one of them in the pirate eye patches! So cute. Where was I during these times?? So much fun. Why can't we all be together right now??
Post a Comment