Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Utah: Hogle Zoo

The next day we went to the Hogle Zoo. If it seems like we did a ton during this trip, it's because we did. My dad kept us busy and insisted on treating us to so many fun places. We were definitely spoiled. This zoo was so much fun because they have dinosaurs randomly placed all around the zoo. I almost liked them more than the actual animals. Some of them would shoot water out of their mouths. Yes, we spent a lot of time standing in front of them waiting to get sprayed.




Good looking group.


We got to be less than a foot away from this rhinoceros. Very cool.










This girl can never resist a water mister. (Bailey, not Lauren, though Lauren does look like she's enjoying herself.)


John, you'll always measure up in our book.

This was perfect for our little family. How we got Sawyer to stand there for the picture, I have no idea.







2 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

The zoo was SO much fun! That last picture of Bailey and Mason is so cute.

Meagan said...

So much fun. You are really making me miss everyone so much. We really had so much fun. I love that second picture of Bailey looking over the fence. I also love the last pic of Mason and Bails. So cute.