Well, we made it home from the hospital, and our first day back has gone pretty well. Bailey has been doing a lot of sleeping, and she's a great eater. She's not a huge fan of getting her diaper changed, but she's a good sport about it.
Here are a few pictures of our final day in the hospital.
Bailey was exhausted after getting a bath and getting her hospital pictures taken. She did great.
Finally, all set! She did great on the car ride home. She only cried a little bit towards the end.
We made it!
Here's Bailey sleeping in her bassinet for the first time.
Grandma and Bailey zonked out on the love sack earlier today.
I've been so surprised at how big Bailey's clothes are on her. They looked SO tiny to me before she was born. I was afraid they'd be too small for her.
She fell asleep pretty fast after getting her diaper changed.
Look how happy she is!
7 comments:
Welcome Home! She is so beautiful and that smile is too sweet! Her eyes are so pretty and she's just so little. Please email us you address so we can send a our gift. Good work!
Way to go mom and dad! :-) Bailey is so darling. I'm so excited for your mom Berks...I bet she loves being a grandma!
Hey, Skigh!
Congratulations! I didn't even know you guys were expecting. Marlin is his usual non-communicative self! Stay in touch, ok? Enjoy that baby - I know it sounds cliche-ish, but she will be 18 before you can turn around (like my Marli is right now). Come see all of us if you are ever this way... Laura Fox
Bailey, you are so cute!! Berkley and Skigh you both look like amazing parents. I cry every time I look at these pictures. You're the perfect little family. Bailey's clothes are so cute!! I love her bassinet, so adorable. We miss you guys a lot. Happy parenting!
Berkley I forgot to tell you she looks JUST LIKE YOU!! It's crazy!!
Gosh..she's soooo cute!! Bring her out here!!
Okay so I'm addicted to looking at these pictures I can't stop!! Bailey is SO CUTE!!!!!! Put up more pictures asap!!!! She has aunts and uncles that can't see her in person so we need constantly updated pictures. Got that??
Post a Comment