Thursday, March 6, 2008

All Smiles

As you can see, Bailey was very happy about turning six weeks yesterday. She's smiling more and more lately. It's so much fun.

This picture is funny because it looks like she has teeth.


(Thanks to Holly and Matt for this cute outfit...

...and to Amy and Scott for these adorable pajamas. She really does like them, despite the expression on her face.)

8 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Dang it, it only showed one of the photos! Is it just my computer or is it the post? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Anonymous said...

No, I can't view them either. Berk, only one pic works!!

The Farmer's said...

Sad, I could only see one pic.. but the one I say was very cute!! She looks so happy with life and herself as a person.

Holly and Matthew said...

hmmm okay party over at my place around my laptop! haha :) I can see 9 pics? :) OH HOW ADORABLE! Can you guys see them now? :) She is getting so big!! :) It's so exciting to hear all about how she is growing! :) I am glad the outfit worked for her! :) She wears it well! :) Hope the baby schedule is coming along nicely. Love you :)

Anonymous said...

I hope Beth is being funny with her comment.

Keli and Mike said...

Beautiful kid Lewis. Wish you the best!!!

Jodi said...

I finally could see all of the photos- you gotta love the smiles! It makes it all worth it. Cute outfits too!

Holly and Matthew said...

I love your new background on the blog.... VERY EASTER-ISH at the top as well! ;) haha :) I love looking at all of your pics too! YAY! :) love ya and hope all is well! ;)