Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby Pouch

So, I've been having a hard time getting anything done lately because Bailey always wants to be held. Anytime we put her down anywhere (floor, bassinet, car seat) she wakes up crying. So we decided to try this Baby Pouch, and it's so nice to have. She's so comfortable and happy in it whether she's awake or sleeping, and I have two free hands to get things done. She's so secure. You don't have to worry about her falling out. And there are five different positions that you can carry the baby in. I highly recommend it.


She likes to keep her little head out.


It's great for trying to eat and hold her at the same time.


So warm and happy!

I know many of you have been having horrible winters this year. I have the solution for you: move to South Carolina. The past two weekends we've been enjoying sunny, 70 degree weather. So, you should move here. You'll be able to enjoy the nice weather, and we'll have our family and friends close by. It's a win-win situation.

5 comments:

The Farmer's said...

Oh, I like that wrap. Very smart and looks like she loves it. Her little hat is so adorable!!

Holly and Matthew said...

Oh I love it! CUTE AND STYLISH! Perfect fit! I bet it's a lot easier to do some things now :) Maybe you can create a clone of Berkster so she can sleep and your back can take a break! :) haha :)

Jodi said...

that little wrap thing is cool! I will have to keep that in mind for our next kid. Callie had the same problem with the wanting to be held all the time thing!

jen.nie said...

Oh that weather sounds SOO nice right now! That pouch looks like it does the perfect job!

The Farmer's said...

Okay.. I want more pictureS!!