Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Growing up, my mom always celebrated St. Patrick's Day by making us green food. I remember having green mayonnaise on my sandwich for lunch. For dinner, we would have green milk, green beans, green potatoes...and anything else she could make green. It's a great tradition I intend to continue, but not until Bailey's a little older. I dressed her in green to at least celebrate the holiday in some way.


Check out her head-raising skills!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Berkley! Bailey is getting so big! Look at her hold her head up, so cute. Isn't it fun to watch them grow?

Holly and Matthew said...

Oh my goodness! She is doing an excellent tummy time with a side dish of neck exercises haha! ;) It's so much fun to see their features develop. I can really tell a difference in her face. What a sweetheart! :) She is growing up so fast. Hope all is well. :) love you :)

The Farmer's said...

Oh, Bailey stop being so darn cute! She's getting so big Berk! I love her St. Patty's Day clothes and I love your new pics on the side of the blog. I'm so happy I could be listed as someone you love... I feel I have a lot to live up to now. Okay, well go bailey on your head lifts, and all the pooping you're doing. Love you!

The Favorite said...

Look at those cheeks. You look good in green Bailey! Congrats on holding your head up so well. You are super cute. We miss you guys!
I'm glad you eat green things too. I made green breadsticks to go with our soup and everyone thought they looked to weird and didn't eat them.

Anonymous said...

What a strong girl! Keep up the tummy time. I avoided it because Lennon hated it but it really helped him get strong FAST! Wow. Time has flown. And congrats on the longer sleeping time at night. It will only get better! The worst is over! I guess until they're teenagers, from what I hear...