Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


(Please don't make fun of us for putting a flower on our daughter that is half the size of her head. It was too cute to resist.)
Two months old today!

I'm sure you will all be excited to hear that Bailey slept over SIX HOURS last night. Yes, SIX HOURS. I'm so happy. I want to throw a party to celebrate.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh I am all about the HUGE flowers- I love it!

Holly said...

I stick huge bows in Jillian's hair all the time. I sometimes wonder if I'll look back at pictures and think, "What did I do to my poor child?" but I don't think so. They're too cute. Bailey is adorable!

The Farmer's said...

Not going to lie.. I have made fun of people who put those HUGE flowers on their kids! But, Bailey seems to be able to pull it off MUCH better than those other babies! I laughed when I saw her in the hat! It's so cute though!