We had Sawyer's baby blessing on April 11. It was actually his first Sunday at church. We weren't planning on doing it so soon, but since our families were in town, we decided to do it then. Unfortunately, my family had to leave early, but Skigh's family was able to be there.
We had some trouble getting a good family picture.

But after we convinced her to put them down for a minute, she would NOT smile. It was after church and before nap time, so I guess it's to be expected.
I got some more peaceful shots of Sawyer later in the day.
Skigh gave a very nice blessing, and Sawyer didn't cry at all. (Much different from Bailey who cried during her entire blessing. But she was older, and they were holding her on her back, which she hated.)











6 comments:
Fun! Berk I LOVE the family pictures you guys got. They are great and you look so beautiful. Sawyer looked amazing for his special day and like always Bailey was adorable too. I wish so badly we had been able to be there. We love you guys!!
Love the family pictures. Sawyer looks so cute in his blessing outfit. Bailey's facial expressions in these pictures are hilarious. She looks adorable.
I hope everything is going well. I love his little blessing outfit and all the attempts at a family picture. We have been there!
I also love your top blog picture- Bailey seems like quite the character!
I love these pictures. Sawyer is so adorable and growing so fast. I love Bailey's dress! Kennedy has the same one!
First and foremost.... BERKS you look amazing! :) :) GREAT family pics! :) Sawyer looks so alert in his personal pics! What a cutie!!!! :) :) SO CUTE!!! :)
I just LOVE the last 3 pictures. BEAUTIFUL. Such a cutie. I just wanna hold him!!!
Post a Comment