...I would make sure you free up the afternoon. Or maybe even a couple of days.
Bailey has always enjoyed talking on the phone, but she's usually good after a few minutes or so and then she wants to go do something else. Well, on this particular day for some reason, that all changed. She was talking to Skigh during his lunch as she usually does, and she just kept talking and talking and talking. It was the funniest thing. She was on the phone for a good 20-30 minutes and did about 95% of the talking. I also discovered that she likes to pace around the room while she talks, just like Skigh. And she jumps around from topic to topic, talking about whatever enters that little mind of hers.
Later that same day...
Now Bailey's favorite thing to do is talk on the phone. Everyday, Skigh has to find a nice way to end the conversation without hurting her feelings. And after he hangs up, she usually asks to talk to Grandma or Aunt Meagan or Aunt Beth. So funny.
5 comments:
Quite the little talker! I would make sure that you have a plan with a lot of minutes! So Funny!
Great videos!
I just watched the videos on my lunch. I was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR laughing!!!!! I love the print over-lay. It's perfect. Honestly, I was crying... laughing so hard.
OH...MY...GOSH... I laughed out loud watching these. SO funny. I laughed the hardest in the first video when she walked up to the plant and said it was fake and walked to the other one and said that was fake and then walked over to the bouncer seat and started talking about sleeping, baby sawyer and then saw her clothes and started talking about those and how she can't wear her jeans because they're not working. LOL. Oh my gosh, hilarious. It's like she walks around and talks about everything she sees. haha. She talks so well. Oh...I'm so glad I get to see her in A WEEK AND A HALF. So, does Skigh ever get to eat his lunch? haha.
Seriously...Hilarious. That girl can talk the talk. I love it! Thanks for the subtitles. They made it even funnier.
Post a Comment