Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sometimes as a Parent...

...You have to let your child walk around the neighborhood looking like this.
Even when it's neighborhood-garage-sale day, and you're meeting a lot of your neighbors for the first time. And even when you, yourself, are only wearing sweatpants and no makeup because you had no intention of going anywhere that day. Apples+plaid+tiara+scarf+see-through purse with plastic pool fish inside+I can't remember what shoes she chose that day.
I asked Sawyer what he thought of his sister walking around in public like that, and he said, "Power to you! You work it, girl." I should have known he would choose her side over mine.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

HAHAHA. I love that picture of Bailey. SO cute. I would proudly walk around the neighborhood with her! Cute pictures of Sawyer, too!

Beth Farmer said...

Love the outfit Bailey! I'm with Sawyer... "Work it, girl!"