Monday, September 15, 2008

Bailey's First BYU Football Game

Over the weekend, Bailey had the chance to watch her very first BYU football game. She wore blue to show her team spirit.

This gave her quite the fright. (Yes, I just said quite the fright.) Not only does Skigh have hair, but it's blue.


We thought it was going to be a good game, but it was a blowout. They killed UCLA 59-0 (as most of you already know). Go, Cougars!

Although it was an incredible game, Bailey didn't seem too impressed. Maybe next time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much! Come visit us!

The Farmer's said...

The picture of you three is so cute! I seriously can't get over how cute your little family is!!

Dawn and Spence said...

I was just looking over your last few posts (I haven't been near a computer for awhile) and I can't believe how much she is growing up! Her facial expressions are HILARIOUS and adorable. I love your videos!!! :-)

Jodi said...

Ummmm... where is Bailey's cougar shirt? You guys have got to get on that! But, way to go on getting her bleeding blue young!

Holly and Matthew said...

HECK YES!! GO BYU!!! The past few blogs have been so adorable (as usual). She is such a little girl now.... awh! She is growing up so fast. :) Love you :)

Meagan said...

I think you should fly Bailey out to stay with us for a week. You and Skigh can take a vacation or just enjoy the time together. Let me know when works best for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm fine with this whole BYU thing as long as she isn't a cheerleader.